The Source of Loving Fighting

Last two days, I felt nerveous for some minutes of my 24 hours in the middle of my research time. It was happening because my chatroom-group never stopped talking about our score that was coming out one by one.
I felt so nerveous.
How would God give me any lesson again?

And finally I got it. God gave me more than what I want. He listen me very well.
But human never loss for being wrong.
I'm scary for being forget, who'g giving his permission for give my achievement.
So I would take a lesson for everything I get.
I had loved being busy for preparing my exam.
I would give the best version of my every work.
I would share everything that I had to my friends who need it.
I'll try to keep it up.

Sometimes, on the way, I was feeling desperate when I saw my friends achievement or I was on under my expectation. I was thinking to stop doing everything and felt nothing.
But I was totally wrong. I obviously knew that God never fell asleep. He see everything and He know the best way to give me something better. Jus better for me, not as same as better for others.
I would always look for a place that I can take myself more calm. Spending my time for praying and asking.
I found the way to take myself back. To loving fighting as always.
God will be jealous when we forget Him sometimes.

Just find the source : take it back to who can give it.


I give all of my thank to You.

Komentar

Popular Posts

Aplikasi Penerapan Hukum Joule dalam Kalorimeter (Tugas Akhir Praktikum Fisika Dasar II)

Asisten Praktikum : Bertransformasi

EXERGY: WORK POTENTIAL OF ENERGY (TERMODINAMIKA)