Realize A Lost

Minggu ini adalah salah satu minggu emosional. Sebagai manusia yang melihat kepergian manusia lain, aku dibuat kembali sadar. Life is temporary. Death is truly exist, maybe It stands behind of you right now. No one can stay as far as they want.

Yang berbeda adalah ia pergi dengan cara yang membuat aku harus berulang kali berpikir, "sesulit apa sampai semua itu tidak dapat ia lewati lagi?"

He was a singer, an idol. I never felt dissapointed with her performs. He did everything well.
Making ending with his death to finished it all, who knows?

I like korean idol, so do with his group, Shinee (not an addicted kind of kpopers). But I was not claimed him as my fav before, because he was not as interest as I saw Key or Taemin. I was think like that until his death with his decision way.
I'm doing falshback till I write this post. I'm watching his music videos with Shinee or himself as soloist singer, reality shows that invited him, and listening his songs more than once. I realize that he did obviously very well.

***

Kadang kita lupa untuk menghargai atau minimal menyadari keberadaan seseorang dan apa yang telah mereka lakukan. Hope I will not do like that with my friends, my families, and every people around me. 
Do not being regret about what they've done for you along your life, when you realize that you can't see them anymore.


Komentar

Popular Posts

Aplikasi Penerapan Hukum Joule dalam Kalorimeter (Tugas Akhir Praktikum Fisika Dasar II)

Asisten Praktikum : Bertransformasi

EXERGY: WORK POTENTIAL OF ENERGY (TERMODINAMIKA)